CALL FOR PAPERS
Polaris 2021 is THE event of the year for showcasing new and exciting developments in the electricity industry. Industry specialists are invited to share their ideas on all aspects of the lifecycle of HV Assets.
Abstracts of around 300 to 500 words are invited which cover:
• Insulating Fluids
• Insulating Gas
• HV Plant Digitalisation
• HV Plant Condition Monitoring
• Asset Management of HV Plant
• Life Estimation and Extension
• Technology Development
Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be entitled “Conference Abstract” – (Your Name). Abstracts will be reviewed by the Polaris 2021 Technical Panel and selected presenters will be notified thereafter. Sales presentations shall not be considered.
Authors whose papers are accepted will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation and write a formal paper for this conference which will be made available to delegates in the conference proceedings.
Schedule of Dates
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday 18th June 2021
- Acceptance notification: Friday 16th July 2021
- Paper & Presentation Submission: Friday 10th September 2021
Abstracts and enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com