CALL FOR PAPERS
Polaris 2024 is THE event of the year for showcasing new and exciting developments in the electricity industry. We are now inviting Industry specialists to share their ideas on all aspects of the lifecycle of HV Assets.
Abstracts covering the following topics are invited:
• Insulating Fluids
• Insulating Gas
• HV Plant Digitalisation
• HV Plant Condition Monitoring
• Asset Management of HV Plant
• Life Estimation and Extension
• Technology Development
Abstracts should be around 300-500 words and should be entitled “Conference Abstract” – (Your Name). Abstracts will be reviewed by the Polaris 2024 Technical Panel and selected presenters will be notified thereafter. Please note that sales presentations will not be considered.
Authors whose papers are accepted will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation and write a formal paper for this conference which will be made available to delegates in the conference proceedings.
Schedule of Dates
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday 21 June 2024
- Acceptance notification: Friday 19 July 2024
- Paper & Presentation Submission: Friday 13 September 2024
Abstracts and enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com