Looking to Exhibit? You’ll need to act quickly.
Stand space in our Queen Elizabeth Suite is sold out. We are however, delighted to be able to offer a limited number of 3x3m spaces in the Clyde Foyer area. These stands (CS5-9) are priced at £3000 plus VAT and are available to book now. Please move quickly to reserve your spot.
As an exhibitor you will receive:
- Two delegate places to both days of the conference, however additional tickets may be purchased.
- Two invitations to the event’s Drinks Reception and Dinner.
- Choice of a rectangular trestle table with cloth & 2 chairs or poseur table with 2 chairs.
- Breakfast bars, cookies, fruit, lunch & free-flowing tea, coffee, water, and cordial.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Your logo within the conference programme and on our website.
- Name badges.
Making Your Stand Work For You
If this is your first time exhibiting or you simply need a little help, we can provide all you need to make sure you connect with your audience in the most effective way possible.
ATOM Communications and Events is the recognised supplier for all logistics relating to Polaris 2022 and can help ensure you use your space to its full potential, whilst keeping costs to a minimum.
Whether you’re looking for a custom-built exhibition stand or simply need some new pop-ups, the ATOM team offers a full service from design and build right through to storage for future events.
To find out more contact email@example.com or call 07564 963806.
Parking and Access for Exhibitors
Full details and timings will be provided in the weeks running up to the event.
Set Up & De-rigg
Access to the Exhibition Suites to set up your stand will be available from 6.00 pm on Monday 7th November 2022.
We will contact you in the weeks running up to the event with further information. All stands must be fully set up by 8.30 am on Tuesday 8th November 2022.
Out of respect for other exhibitors and conference delegates, we ask that no exhibitor derigs before 16.30 on Wednesday 9th November.